Tuesday 21 September 2010

I'm blogging from Switzerland!!!

Yes! I'm in Switzerland now~ So happy!

Exhausted cox had visited Mt.Titlis this morning and had a lot of fun
there!


It's been a long time I din blog because I'm following Euro trip now!
**Happy**

Beautiful morning in Engelberg!

I love this shot!

It's our coach~

When I was in the cable car going up to the top of the mountain..

It's like the cable car going to Genting.

I'm still afraid of taking a cable car because i'm acrophobic!

Haih~


My sticker ticket..

Rotating cable-car..


Snowy mountain!


How's the view? Breath-taking right? This is the photos we always see from television but I din download it from anywhere.. It's mine!! ^^

Me with the fascinating view~

On the top of mountain..


Happy like a little girl~ ^^

Happy playing snow!

Bye~

1 comment:

roGer said...

Extremely nice view dear.. I love the snow although I never had the experience to touch the real snow before. indeed a good place to go to and marvel at the wonders of the world.. keep on blogging..