Monday 23 April 2007

haiz.......Tamadun paper!!!

I will be sit for my Tamadun paper today...later at 9.am.
I should not be sleeping tonight cause i need to stay awake to "burn my midnight" oil..
Really sick of studying those fucking hard memorized name and incidents so come in to leave some words here....
I really wish that exam can be eliminated someday... I knw..that's impossible.. That someday will be pretty far from now.. Maybe it will happen after couple of years and by that time, I will be no longer having my study life...haha!
Help me!!! HATE EXAM!!!!

Or or....


Maybe we can be given the paper few days before the exam commences so that we have time to find out the answer...

Or or or....

We are allowed to refer to our notes and text book ------Opened book test!!
YEah!!! hoohooh!


-.-|||

well well well...i think i should stop dreaming now...and GO BACK to my TAMADUN now~ :'(

2 comments:

kinkiyen said...

继续发梦吧.....
我看到我死那天也没可能发生吧..
^_____^'''

Dollylau said...

谁说每可能哦?你没看报纸的啊?
政府已经在考虑要把 UPSR and PMR eliminated le...
hope it will succeed...