Saturday 20 June 2009

Hectic Advanced Diploma Life

I had done my Diploma last year and now I am now in Advanced Diploma In Building due to some reasons...

Some might wonder why a Quantity Surveying graduate can go to Building course....

Actually, Quantity Surveying major has almost the same syllabus as Building course...it's just slightly different in the field we major in..

Building students major in Building of course la... and Quantity Surveying major in measurement lo..

Our college (TARC) actually had established new "Advanced Diploma In Quantity Surveying" but seems like most of us not supportive enough....including ME! haha!

Let's me clarify about the situation here..

It's not that I dun like measurement so i wanna change to Building course...
(although i really hate measurement but it is not the main reason)

Most of us apply to switch to Building because we dun wan be 白老鼠 lo...
Why leh?????

Advanced in Quantity Surveying is a new course leh..and it dun offer the Top-Up programme leh...

Haiz..........lazy to explain more..


In a nutshell, I still can be a Registered Quantity Surveyor one day even though I take Advanced Diploma In Building!!!!!!!

and one day...

U should call me



SR. LAU LI FONG!!!! ^^


haha...seems like my blog content is not relevant with my blog title wor..

well, i do really facing a hectic study life now..

tonnes of assignments need to rush...


TA MA DE!!!

So suffering lo!!!!!!!!!! :(



No comments: