Sunday 21 June 2009

Father's Day^^

Today is Father's Day lo...

Early morning received an sms from my younger sister reminding me abt it..


Wat??


I wont forget abt it ok??


So i sms to my beloved Papa lo..

"Happy Fathers' Day...Take care!"

Haih...duno wat else should i write...

I love my Papa very much...but sometimes it's weird to express out just like that..

We're not like other family that will say "I love you" all the time.....

It's keep inside our heart...

Papa,

I know i'm not a good daughter...i always make u angry when i was small..
(even now -.-)

I just love to 顶嘴lo...dunno why..

I'm not as hardworking as my both sisters too....


wat to do...this is me~


I know my Papa loves me too...^^

I miss the time that he will talk to me at my bedside...touch my forehead...
Watch me to sleep... *.*

I still remember when i had a very hard time in my life...
(i was so hurt due to some incident)

and no one believed me for wat i said...

He's the one stand-by me and say..


"It's ok...i trust you..."


That's wat i need the most that time...



Thank you Papa!!!!!

I know I'm still not a good daughter lo...haha!!


This is my handsome Papa...^^



No comments: