Sunday 5 July 2009

I'm Lost

I neglected my blog AGN...haih!

wat to do...
i dun have time ma...


I was so so fan nao lo in these few days....
thinking abt the dissertation...
Assignments....
and Test...


I'm So LOST!!!!!

i duno wat should i do..
i cant think of a good final title for my dissertation....


So sad.... :(

haih...dun wan talk abt it anymore...
so moody...


Last 2 weeks, together with my group members...
we went for a site visit..

and after that...

we went to KLCC because near to the site we visited..

We plan to watch "Drag me to the Hell"...

But then...seng hoe and JD left me and KY there....


and and....me and KY found nice food at foodcourt there..

I was so hungry lo..
we ordered one pizza and one spaghetti...
the pizza so nice~ i duno how to describe the taste...

Fabulous~

Cant wait...eat 1st then suddenly think of wanna show off to Kenny and Ley who was "releasing aeroplane" -.-


After 10 min...




TA DA~~~


So cleaN!!!


wat?? we're hungry ma... ^^
( i knw the table is a mess....but who cares?)


"Drag me to the Hell" is so funny and gross lo! eeyak...
I scream quite a lot..

It's not that i'm scared...

I'm actually Enjoying it! haha! :)


^^cam-whoring agn..



No comments: