Wednesday 22 July 2009

Happy mood~

YEPPY!!!!!

I'm so happy and got no mood to do revision for tml test lo...


Wondering why am i so happy..?

Kena lottery meh..??

hahah!!

NO la...i'm happy because my bf is coming here tml night..


AND my parents and younger sister will be here on Thursday!!!!

They are here to attend my convo leh...

It's only Diploma...but when i think of putting that robe on..

with BLUE hood and smart BLACK Mortar Board...

I'm so excited lo!

YEAH YEAH!!!

At first when we're asked to register for the convocation..

i was still hesitating to attend or not..(because so boring and ma fan leh)

But now.... I am FLYING lo!!!!! hahaha!

Tapi...esok ada test la... haih.

Bobby test lo... Site Management...(boring)

Gambateh yea everyone....^^


(Cant wait to put that heavy robe on d... ^^)



And some photos of last 2 weeks birthday celebration..

I really wan to post something about the celebration..

But Celcom BROADBAND Tamade SLOW!!!!

I dun even knw how many photos can i post here... huh!


3 birthday stars!!

(Upload whole night only can upload one photo... CELCOM sucks!)

No comments: