Friday 2 July 2010

Cambridge Trip


It's Cambridge last week!!
Sorry for the late post..

I was busy with my assignment..


Last minute work agn~ ^^
(I shouldn't procrastinate...ya ya!)

Here are the heavy loads of photos :

1st station : Punting!! Well, it's excited one because most of the punters are so handsome with their biceps working!! OMG

In the punt... Can see how slow the punt moved.. Relaxed!


Beautiful scenery along the Cam river.


I was so excited in the punt and asked the punter so many questions and he is such
a friendly person to answer all my quetions....with a handsome smile all the time!! *.*

Took so many photos with different poses..


After some cam-whore shots and posing, I can feel the sun kissing my skin..


And I was so nervous cox I just realized I forgot to apply my sunblock that morning!


Fai fai search in my bag for my favourite sunblock -- Sunplay Skin Aqua
series with SPF50+!

(yes I'm afraid of being tanned.)


Ley asked me to pose for it and act like doing advert for the product.. hehe! I was actually enjoying it~


Our lovely and friendly punter - James!


Heading to muzuem after the approx. 30min punting tour..


And my eyes were caught on the look-yummy-licious buns displayed on the shelf..


It's Chelsea Bun!
(I'm still wondering why they name it Chelsea)


It looks like the Cinnabon in Malaysia..but not the same taste.


I still prefer Cinnabon as this one harder or should I say....chewy?


Ley bought this one..which is really super-delicious! It's Choux bun..

Wanna learn a lesson? Never take photo with your mouth full..

I looked so funny and fat lo.. hahahaha!


Nice view of the street..

That was the wrapper of the Chelsea bun and I was looking for a dustbin along the street for almost 20min! So hard to find a dustbin lo..


Museum of Zoology!

Me with the giant clam and beautiful clams.


Love this corner!


Hate this corner!
( Took this photo for my dad cox I know he's afraid of snakes! haha.. I'm a naughty daughter :P)

It's posing for me.. ^^


Stick insects.



Street view. The further one is the market.

( I always wan to visit the market each time I go for trip because I believe we can

experience the local culture there.)

It's my candies here!!


Love the peach..Very juicy!



I'm good at self-shooting. :P

**Narcissism**


Nice buildings.


Walk, walk and Walk.


Updated on 07/07/2010 :


While waiting for frens..

St. John College!!
It's an old style college with a very big compound and incredible architectural..

Entrance fee of £2 and we get this leaflet..

Choir hall.. Very very beautiful!

College compound.. Everyone's dream to study and graduate here..
(St.John college is part of Cambridge University)
p/s : Cambridge University is NOT only ONE university. It consists of several colleges.
Google it!

With my frens.. Tired but when come to photoshooting we never feel tired. ^^

Will my future path be this straight?

I love Cambridge!

Relaxing at the riverbank.

I realized that I really had walked a lot since I reached UK.
Walk most of the time to get to the destination.
Not like when I'm in Malaysia..
Taxi or LRT or 900 or 3723
Here no 900 for me to drive.. :(
On the way back to Sheffield..
Yeah I had finally ended this post after I left it for a week! haha~


1 comment:

roGer said...

More photos than i expected.. but good job.. Maybe more photo on the markets in UK ok? Always love reading your travel blog.. so where's the next destination?