Friday 9 July 2010

My diet plan!


It's only a month here...in UK..


But I found that I'm already getting fatter...


Flabby thigh and tummy.. Arrrghh!


I really ate a lot since I reached here..


Need to eat more whenever it's cold..


And maybe my 22-year-old biological clock still in Malaysia time zone..


Which mean during my lunch at 2 o'clock will actually is 9pm in Malaysia and it's supper!


And I gain weight faster if I take supper frequently... :(


I dun wan go back with a fat body!!!!


So this is what I eat everyday now:

Plate of vege..ONLY vege..no meat! I'm a vegetarian for short term..
Sometimes with soup...

Change menu sometimes -- Porridge Oats! Not really tasty but I can endure it!

**KICKing fat away**

2 comments:

roGer said...

Cold weather sure will make u eat more dear.. your metabolism sure change one there.. but vege is good.. keep it up and i'll try to diet with you too ok? gambateh...

Dollylau said...

thank u darling.. Miss u so much.. Miss ur cooking... ^^