Sunday 13 June 2010

First weekend trip!

This is my 2nd week here in UK..
12 June 2010 was my first trip planned here...out from Sheffield to
.
.
.



YORK!!

Well, York is a historical city with lots of old buildings..

Which will give you a feel of Old England..

And I swear I can feel a sense of romantic too here!
( I don't know how others feel la >.<)


It's 1 and half hour away from Sheffield..


We had to wake up super early as our bus came to pick us up at 7a.m..
( and i woke up at 5am =.=)

With my half-opened eyes..we depart from Victoria Hall..


Along the way, I was stunned by the green & breathtaking scenery... Nice field?

Clifford's Tower



It's summer there but I still cant stand the cold there.. ~.~



Love sun-bathing here..

(which I never like when in Malaysia)



Well, it's a nice trip i would say..

(lots of walking)



The buildings there are really amazing!



I really wish I could bring someone that i love to here someday..



Family & BF!



One thing i dun like here is that the air is too dry..


It makes my skin dehydrated..



And needs more care and more MASKS!



Luckily i brought enough supply with me :)




One of my favourite masks..


I love this boxer...Polka dots is always cute!

Alright.. That's it. :)

No comments: