Friday 18 June 2010

Random post

Today is a relaxing day..

For the first time in UK I sleep til noon time..

Feel so good..

Last night was a good night with friends!


And today I should just relax in my room..

Do some cleaning work..

Perhaps some movies? ^^

Prepare for the night!



Outfit of the night!


And there's another party next week by Sheffield Hallam University..


Headache of the outfit of the day.. Arggh!!!


Random shots :
Soft nougat.. I still prefer Australia one..

White Kinder Bueno makes me think of my darling.. He used to buy a big box for me!



Happy whenever there is sunlight!

My dearest!

2 comments:

roGer said...

flattering? i think i should say Dolly is flattering me la.. thanks dear.. i love your blog very much.. i miss you too..

Dollylau said...

i miss u too darling.. :(